Patient resource pages
Access to information about your health and healthcare provider is invaluable.
Here at TasOGS we are keen to make sure you know exactly what service we provide and how our practice works. Transparency and health education are core values of our practice.
On our patient resource pages you will find information that will give you a better idea about what to expect if when you come to the TasOGS practice for pre-pregnancy advice, pregnancy care or a gynaecology review.
You will also find a comprehensive list of useful links to health and medical sites that provide quality, authoritative information about your body, health and pregnancy.
You are welcome to use our TasOGS patient resources even if you do not come to the practice! Knowing how your body works, understanding its function and optimising your health is vital to the wellbeing of all women. At TasOGS we support the empowering benefits of women understanding and managing their health in partnership with their doctors.
- Your First Antenatal Appointment at TasOGS
- Schedule of Antenatal Appointments throughout your pregnancy
- TasOGS Pregnancy Calculator – when is your baby due?
- Hobart Private Hospital information
- Our fees and pricing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What to do in an Emergency
- Useful obstetrics & gynaecology links and online resources
If you have any further questions not answered by these patient resource pages please do not hesitate to contact the TasOGS practice to make an appointment with one of our specialists.